Caesarstone Ltd. manufactures premium nautural quartz (one of nature’s strongest minerals) surfaces, which are used in both residential and commercial projects as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors and other interior surfaces.
See below description for more of Caesarstone’s environmental commitment including GreenGuard, Health Product Declaration (HPD), Mindful Materials documents, and contribution to LEED.
Caesarstone sample kit includes:
- Four 2×7 material samples of your selected Caesarstone quartz colors
- A large sheet/s of the same color to help you get a better idea of how the quartz surface will look in your home
- Instructions on how to get the most from your sample
More about Caesarstone’s environmental commitment:
- Sustainable Practices
- Red List Free Document – Self Declaration
- Food Safety
- Mindful Materials
- Health Product Declaration (HPD)
- Caesarstone and the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Contribution to LEED
- Scientific Certification Systems (SCS)
Caesarstone is the first quartz surfacing company to receive ISO 14001 certification (a global standard specifically for environmental protection), ISO 9001 (quality management standard), NSF (public health and safety) certification and the respected Good Housekeeping Seal from Good Housekeeping Research Institute.
Caesarstone recycled quartz stone surfaces contain up to 42% reclaimed quartz –making a real impact on preserving the world’s precious resources
Caesarstone has also pioneered environmental and sustainability standards, such as recycling 97% of the water used in manufacturing and collecting dust from shipping, handling, production and processing. Caesarstone consistently seeks to protect the planet and the well-being of our customers.